The Energy Experts’ response to the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic
As a business, we’re taking this pandemic very seriously.
Our installers are eliminating unnecessary risks by:
- contacting clients prior to attending site and asking them if anyone in the home has been overseas or in contact with anyone that has been overseas in the last 14 days, are showing any signs of flu-like symptoms, if anyone in the household is in self-isolation or if anyone has received a positive test to the COVID-19 virus.
- only having one person in contact with the client during the installation
- minimising all contact with clients and their household; if entering a home, they will ensure good hygiene practices by washing their hands thoroughly before and after entering
- practicing social distancing (our crews will keep 1.5m away from anyone onsite and we ask for clients to do the same).
As a team, we’ve adopted the following processes:
- working from home
- social distancing in our homes and only going out for food shopping and delivering materials for jobs.
- We’re not visiting friends or family and they’re not visiting us.
We know the news is being dominated by this deadly virus, but if you’d like some accurate information on what you can do to minimise the spread, you’ll find this resource very helpful.
Thanks for being part of the solution.
The Energy Experts Team