2. In our Solar + Storage presentations, we bring you up to speed on:
- the difference between solar panel systems
- the right size system for your needs
- how to get the most out of your solar power system in NSW
- what you get paid for any surplus solar energy you generate
- solar rebates
- the payback of a quality solar power system with or without batteries
- battery storage trends and costs
How Much Does An Energy Saving Talk Cost?
We don’t charge to present to community groups and service clubs in NSW, such as Rotary Clubs and Lions Clubs. However, we do require a minimum of 30 people. Travel costs may apply.
The minimum charge to present to corporate groups is $350.
How Do I Book A Presenter?
To book Carolyn Lee to speak as your Guest Speaker for an upcoming event, please call The Energy Experts on 1300 516 474.
We cover the following areas: St George and Sutherland Shire, Wollongong, Illawarra, Shellharbour, Kiama, Shoalhaven, NSW South Coast, Macarthur, Wollondilly, Southern Highlands, Goulburn, Canberra, Capital Country, Central Coast, Newcastle, NSW Mid North Coast, New England and Blue Mountains.