The solar market in Sydney is saturated, to say the least. There are so many companies offering solar power system installations, it can be quite daunting when starting to investigate solar panels.
Different companies offer different products, but they all seem to be ‘the best’, according to the salesperson offering it.
Understanding the technology and making sure you’re making a wise decision is important when buying solar and you’re not alone in finding the solar research and buying process quite confusing/overwhelming.
We do our best to make the whole process easy and straightforward for you.
One of our client’s in the Sutherland Shire, Kruno Irsak from Port Hacking had a 14kW LG/Fronius system installed in 2020. He’s been so pleased with the entire experience, he’s referred us on to family, friends and neighbours.
Kruno has found that having solar panels facing north-east and north-west helps generate free electricity over most of the day, which has massively reduced his electricity bills.
Read about how happy our other clients in the Greater Sydney are here.
Sizing a solar panel system to your current and future needs and using high-performance solar panels and inverters is where The Energy Experts can help.
Our consultative approach means you get a system that’s 100% tailored to your needs. We’re very much a no-BS company. If your roof isn’t suitable for solar power we’ll tell you. We pride ourselves on doing the right thing by clients.
For more information on how solar panels work, which inverter to choose, how much a solar power system costs, low-interest Green Loans and more, see our Solar Panels for Home page.
Briefly, the benefits of a solar panel system are –
- Reduce your electricity bills. Better still, potentially receive a credit from your energy provider each quarter
- Limit your exposure to rising electricity prices
- Produce clean, renewable energy straight from the sun, which is better for our environment
- Low maintenance. In fact, it’s a set and forget if you buy high quality components
- Government incentives reduce the cost of your system by around 30%
- Increase the value of your property when you go to sell