The biggest misconception people in the Southern Highlands seem to have about a solar panel system for their home is that there are too many low light or cloudy days to make it a worthwhile investment.
One of our Southern Highland customers, Charles Ironside, from Moss Vale certainly has a different view to that as his solar panel system is generating 40+kWh per day in summer and even in the middle of winter, can generate 20kWh per day.
Charles has found that the solar panels on his east/west roof helps generate free electricity over a longer period of the day, which has reduced his electricity bills so far that he typically receives a credit from his energy provider each quarter.
Watch the video of Charles’ interview and read about how happy our other Southern Highland customers are here.
Sizing a solar panel system to your current and future needs and using high- performance solar panels and inverters is where The Energy Experts can help.
Our consultative approach means you get a system that’s 100% tailored to your needs. We’re very much a no-BS company. If your roof isn’t suitable for solar power, we’ll tell you. We pride ourselves on doing the right thing by clients.
For more information on how solar panels work, which inverter to choose, how much a solar power system costs, low-interest Green Loans and more, see our Solar Panels for Home page.
Briefly, the benefits of a solar panel system are –
● Reduce your electricity bills. Better still, potentially receive a credit from your energy provider each quarter
● Limit your exposure to rising electricity prices
● Produce clean, renewable energy straight from the sun, which is better for our environment
● Low maintenance. In fact, it’s a set and forget if you buy high quality components
● Government incentives reduce the cost of your system by around 30%
● Increase the value of your property when you go to sell