Jinko Solar Panels
JinkoSolar is a global leader in the solar industry. JinkoSolar panels are installed on international utility, commercial and residential properties. Manufacturing excellence is their highest priority, as underpinned by the 3rd party underwriter of their industry-leading warranty. A wholly-owned Australian subsidiary provides local warranty support.
Why The Energy Experts Recommend Jinko Solar Panels
- Jinko solar panels offer a longer warranty than conventional panels (30 years performance warranty and 25 product warranty; the latter guarantees the panel won’t crack, warp, corrode or be affected by water ingress).
- A high efficiency (21.74%), allows you to produce more power and achieve a larger system size using the same amount of roof space.
- High output on low-light days and on very hot days, due to Jinko’s use of higher-grade N-type silicon (Jinko ‘Tiger’ panels have one of the better temperature co-efficient ratings on the market, which means you get superior performance in all weather conditions, especially in the height of summer).
- A slower rate of degradation than many conventional panels (Jinko’s performance warranty guarantees that their solar panels will still produce a minimum of 87.4% of their original output after 25 years).
- A manufacturer that’s likely to be around over the long term (Jinko is currently the largest panel manufacturer in the world).