SolarEdge Home Battery
SolarEdge home solar batteries are designed to work with the SolarEdge Energy Hub inverter, as well as the Genesis range for more power, savings, and independence from the grid. When you add a SolarEdge battery, you can add more panels and keep the original SolarEdge inverter (you can’t do this with a standard string system).
You can also simultaneously charge your battery and export surplus energy to the grid to offset your home’s energy usage or earn Solar Feed-In Tariff credits.
Why The Energy Experts Recommend SolarEdge Home Battery
- Storing 10kWh of solar power (10kWh of which are usable).
- You can install up to 3 x 10kWh batteries on one property.
- When additional batteries are installed, homeowners can add an additional 5kW of solar with every 10kWh SolarEdge battery installed without having to upgrade the original inverter (with SolarEdge Energy Hub inverters only).
- Wall or floor mount possible.
- Unlimited cycle count: you won’t be penalised for discharging your battery more than once a day (very helpful if you join a VPP)!
- 10-year warranty.
- Great app that lets you see your property’s energy flow – including your electric vehicle, smart home appliances and battery.